Foxbus | Dog Tie Out Cable for Camping
Foxbus is a brand that’s committed to meeting the needs of pets and their outdoor loving owners, and creating a more comfortable lifestyle through high-quality products.
Their Dog Tie Out Cable, comes with a carrying bag, making it easy to take on your next camping adventure. Let your dogs enjoy more room to roam while keeping them safe. Dog ziplines act like an invisible fence and make your dog feel less constrained. This Tie Out Cable allows plenty of room for your dog to move around the campsite and will make his or her trip more enjoyable.
Multiple Ways to Attach
- Wrap both ends of the dog cable on the trunks of two trees.
- Wrap one end of the dog cable around the tree branch, then connect the other end to the shock-absorbing spring, and then connect to the dog rope toy.
- Wrap one end of the dog cable around the tree trunk and hang the other end on the branch, and then connect the dog rope toy.
- Wrap one end of the dog cable around the tree trunk, then connect the other end to the shock-absorbing spring and the dog rope toy, and then pull it horizontally.
- Wrap one end of the dog cable around a tree trunk, and the other end around another tree trunk, and then hang it on a tree limb. Finally, connect it to the dog rope toy.
Caution: The buffer spring is that of a shock absorber and not a bouncy bungee. The bottom of this rope toy should be roughly 1-6 feet from the ground to make sure your dog not bite onto the metal. you can adjust the height to make it more challenging for your furry friends.